Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
The word or phrase I find myself I using the most right now is "yes" in Spanish because my Spanish class gets stuck in my head. I also find myself using other words I learned recently in Spanish. I don't know why this happens but I think I would like to know how to speak Spanish fluently. I think it is a pretty cool language. I also know it gets you more jobs so it is a great skill to have.
reflection: I learned about a lot of new words that I didn't even know existed. I thought I Knew a good amount of words but this book proved me wrong.
summary: We did vocabulary words in work books.
Comments
Post a Comment