A meaningful object or place in my life that carries a story.

A meaningful object that carries a story in my life is all of my sketchbooks. They show my progress from when i started to now and how much I've improved. I can also look at certain drawings and reminisce on what was happening and the events going on at that time. It is a really grounding experience looking back on all the drawings I have put into those books from time to time. I keep all of my sketchbooks in a box where i can keep them nice and clean in case i ever want to look back.

Summary: Today we read an Origin myth and we identified the components through an actual Origin myth.

Reflection: I learned how to look at a text and understand the theme it is trying to convey. I also learned that the Origin myths have biblical connections.

Comments