In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?
An experience in my life that reminded me how quickly time moves is when I moved houses. The change was abrupt and before I knew it my surroundings were changed. Everything I was familiar with was now irrelevant. The stores I walked to where nowhere to be seen. I had to change how I thought about everything outside. It was all just new to me.
Summary: we analyzed a poem My Emily Dickinson called "Because I could not stop for Death"
Reflection: I learned about how somethings are inevitable and it is up to you if you want to make that experience a positive or a negative thing.
Comments
Post a Comment