In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?
A place that holds special memories for me would be my grandma's house. I used to live at her house and that is where most of my childhood memories come from. I don't exactly remember what it looked like from the outside but I do remember certain things that happened. It was also a place where I felt most "at home" out of all of the places I have moved to. All in all, I think that it was one of the more impactful places I've lived in as it shaped me and my personality.
Summary: read part 1 and 2 in "A Rose for Emily"
Reflection: I learned how impactfull imagery can be in a story. I like how Emily's house is explained.
Comments
Post a Comment