In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.
Yes. despite the fact that I think both of us are spoiled in different ways, my sister 100% gets more than me. I think the difference is because she asks for a lot more than I do while I'm content with what I have now. I think it's fair because she is younger so I don't really have a problem with how she is treated compared to me.
Summary: We finished the Rockpile and started a worksheet about a specific character in the story
Reflection: I learned about Elizibeth and that her character is more complex than I originally thought.
Comments
Post a Comment